We can show you where to maximize
efficiency to achieve the greatest return.
Our experts sit down with you to discuss your needs, timeline, and budget.Â We ask a lot of questions, relying on your answers and our experience to set up a plan and complete your goals
- Inventory Management
- Subcontractor Supply Checklist
- Evaluating Offices Protocol
- Division of Labor
- Assessing Employee Contentment
- Interview new subs and/or production help
- Consult with you on customer appreciation
- Empowering sales people awareness of verbal and non-verbal perceptions
- Auditing Job Sites
- Understanding the job
- Communicating with the customer
- Waiting for subs to arrive and observe first 30 minutes on job site
- Daily worksite evaluation (aesthetics and safety)
- Participate in meetings with attention to recurring conflicts or obstacles
- Advising on transition from employee to subcontractor
- Helping with NC state audit preparedness for employee versus contractor
- Showing you potential additional revenue streams
We charge a 3-hour minimum service fee that includes an up to 30-minute virtual or onsite meeting.Â If we canâ€™t help you, there is no charge for the consultation.
Our attention to detail is built on 19-years of running two contracting businesses, always sticking to the task to assure completion that meets or exceeds client expectations. Between the two businesses, we were blessed to have been awarded 17 Angieâ€™s List Super Service Awards.Â
We are serving clients in South Charlotte, Ballantyne, Matthews, Pineville, Mint Hill, Waxhaw, Weddington, Indian Trail, Indian Land, Tega Cay, Fort Mill…and points between.